Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy day

Today was sweet, hmm actually yesterday? haha its already 3.45am.
Everything baby did was just so cute and sweet, thanks b.
It'd been so long since I'm back to blogger! bwahahah ;D
Caught limitless, pretty nice movie, i would want to have a clear pill too!
You will feel so invincible,hahah so powerful and smart.


Afterwhich, B and me went to have late dinner at Changi airport HK cafe.
Took some photos <3


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
The boy's favourite driveway.


Photobucket


Photobucket
FAVOURITE OREO BISCUIT, go try! damn dope!

Photobucket

Homed.
Well, I was so happy, until I reach home.
I feel so sad again, sighs.
I wish everything will be fine very soon. I don't want to feel like this anymore.
I don't wish to see my dad sad& feel lonely :'(

&on a random note, I hope I could be more consistent in blogging, i always gave up halfway.
Shall blog again.
Goodnight, xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home