Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lazy Day.

Wow, editing blog template almost blinded me! Hmm, let's see... Today wasn't very interesting, went NEX with mom. Happiest part today was, she bought me a sandal that I wanted for so long! WAHAA, next I'm aiming for VS body mist. Searching for mustard top too!

After that, played with hamham. She was so petty, alright.. because i disturbed her. I threw bedding on her. This is what she looks like when she is angry.. totally ignored me, stay still w/o moving. Photobucket Today's weather was so cozy, I wanted to lay on bed all night. Before i could lay on my bed, went to meet Baby&friends for dinner @ Shah Alam. Didnt take any photos of the foods tho. Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

&I'm back home editing the templates. Back aching, I hope I can sleep tonight! I wanted to paint my hideous fingernails which looks like

.

.

.

.

.

. . .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

. . . . Photobucket Damn hideous, i know right!! So lazy to paint it now, maybe tmr! Anyway, here's a cute convo between me&B . Haha, i was teasing him saying I wanted the pill from the movie :Limitless.

Photobucket


<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home